Saturday, June 19, 2010

June 18

Today was pretty standard. I woke up at 10 a.m., which is pretty late for me even though I went to bed at Midnight after watching 2012, (really good by the way). So I woke up late and had to scramble to get ready for swim team. I decided to wear my pink and brown two-piece swim suit with a little frill on the bottom, even though it isn't the best racing swim suit. Thats me! I always have to be fashionable. Anyway, since today was Friday, we got to play games. We ended up playing Sharks and Minnows. On the first round I was smiling and swimming to the other side of the pool along with all the other minnows and enjoying the game when I get kicked in the face by an oblivious ten year old. Don't ask me how I knew their age, anyone older then that does not kick people in the face without saying sorry. On the second round I was once again smiling when what would you know another ten-year old kicked me in the face again. That went on and by the time I finished practice I was kind of... well, you get it.
After swim team was over I went to my violin lesson. There I found out that she was putting her dog Cooper to sleep tomorrow. I've been taking violin from her for about 5 years, and Cooper has been there every single lesson, so it's pretty sad. Anyway, I practiced songs for my book 4 recital. (Suzuki book 4 recital, if anyone actually knows that method). Yes, I know, classical violin music can be pretty boring, trust me I know I have been forced to go to many recitals and have fallen asleep 5 minutes in, but I still get a lot out of it.
My mom and I then ventured to the mall, which is pretty much a death zone since once you go in with my mom you don't come out for another 4 hours. It's not so much that she buys a whole lot of stuff for herself, it's more that she will see something that one of her three wonderful children will need (me, my brother and my sister), or something for my dad for fathers day, and once in a while something she needs. (I am convinced she needs blinders while in the mall). Today wasn't that bad and I was able to pull my mom out of the mall to the car and drive home before we could stay another hour.
That was the most of today. I've decided I'm not going to write a post for every single day since most days are just as boring as today. Please write a comment if you think otherwise. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment