Friday, June 18, 2010

College Trip #1

Have you ever had to go on a super long boring trip to the mid-west to look at colleges for your sister who is going to college in a year, but you won't be going for another six years? Thought so. Well, thats what I got to look forward to, a little more then a week ago. We went to eight colleges: Denison, Kenyon, Wooster, Oberlin, U Chicago, Mcalester, Grinell and Carleton. Lets just say aside from my brother constantly poking me in the neck on the way to all eight colleges it wasn't as bad as I thought. In fact I think I almost enjoyed it. (Only a little). It got me thinking about where I want to go to college and what to study, and yes, I know I said I won't be going to college for another six years, I can still think about it. But I'm used to going to the beach, or Mexico, or some place in the United States. A vacation where we can sight-see and do fun stuff. And maybe you just love visiting colleges because it is exciting and other weird stuff like that, but to tell the truth it isn't. Anyway, just to annoy you, (because I know how much everyone loves reading about my college adventures), I am going to let you know that I am going on another college trip in a week, so you can read about it when I post it. I know exactly what you're thinking. LUCKY ME! Yes, lucky you. Okay, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment